@linnlowes – HOME WORKOUT FOR BETTER POSTURE! Yep! Let’s get hooked! (See what I did there? lol) yes, that hook in the ceiling (originally placed there for lamps) are such a great thing!!
🖤 Every human being should add this to their weekly exercises, especially if you’re not going to a gym.
1. Single arm lat pull down 3 sets // Make sure you squeeze your lat-muscle all the way down and on the way up, let your arm go as high as possibly toward the roof.
2. Single arm lat push down 4 set // Lean forward and keep your arm slightly bend, that will make it possibly for your arm to go behind your middle line.. Push the arm down and make sure your back muscles contract all the time.
3. Seated single arm high row 3 sets // In this exercise your biceps and lats work together. Make sure to let your arm go as high up as you can and like always squeeze your back muscles. Your palms should be facing at you.
4. Seated lat pull down behind head 4 sets // keep your neck neutral with your spine and let your elbows point straight out away from your body, not back or forward.
5. Standing dumbbell row 3 set // Keep your head and neck in a straight line with your spine. Let your arm go as far as you can toward the floor while you keep your back straight, pull the weights back up and squeeze your muscles together right before letting your arms go back down for another rep.
🖤 Since you’re not in the gym here having the option to add a certain weight you need to add reps instead. Don’t stop at 10 if you can do 15. Stop only when you can’t do another rep. Push yourself! At the dumbbell row, add a resistance band for a more challenging weight if you don’t have a pair of heavier dumbbells. 😜
🎧 @marshmellomusic – Silence ft. Khalid (Facade & Varun Remix)